TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of welder chillers for you
- 0.5Ton-25Ton cooling capacity available
- High efficiency&reliable scroll compressor
- Built-in SS water tank&high pressure pump
- Nonferrous water circuit construction
- R407c ozone-friendly refrigerant design
- Easy installation and operation
- Cooling all welders&welding process
- Up to 18 months warranty time since delivery
Your Premier Welder Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
Welder chiller is one of the advanced process chiller specially designed and manufactured for cooling your welders and welding process.
TopChiller is a unique manufacturer and supplier of welding chillers since 1999. We offer the full solutions to any application and for any specifications on your welder chillers.
TopChiller has the most complete line of welder chiller and welder cooler available for all your welding processes.
With welder chillers from 0.5 ton to 25 tons, we have the process chiller solution to meet your specific welding needs.
Welder chiller or welder cooler is the ideal recirculating water cooling system for your welding machines and welding process.
When the welding machine is working, it will generate a lot of heat, especially the handle and the torch.
If it is not equipped with a welder chiller for timely cooling, the welding machine will burn the handle and the torch seriously, which will affect the quality of the welding and shorten the life of your welding machine.
Welder chiller is providing a constant cold water source for cooling your welder and welding process and keep all at a proper temperature. This is the function of using a welding chiller.
Welder chillers are most used for different types of welding machines including: resistance welders, seam welders, butt welders, induction welders, spot welders, and laser welders.
High-quality welder chiller/welder cooler manufactured by TopChiller features below advantages:
1. Each welder chiller has a built-in stainless steel water tank and a high-pressure water pump.
2. The nonferrous water circuit construction of the welder chiller ensures the circulation of water is clean without any dust.
3. There is a PID temperature controller along with our welder chiller can precisely control the water cooling temperature range from 5℃ to 25℃ with temperature stability at ±0.5℃ to±2℃
4. Each welder chiller fully charged with R407c ozone-friendly refrigerant before delivery to your hand. This means our welder chiller is all ready to use once you received it.
5. All welder chillers have full protection devices to make sure our welder chiller can provide constant cooling water for your welding machine.
A high-quality welder chiller is your best refrigeration machine for your welding machine.
If you are interested in buying a high-quality welder chiller?
If you want to use a welder chiller properly cool your welding machine?
Please contact our expert engineering staff, we can assist you with existing applications or custom design welding chillers for your particular manufacturing requirements.
|Welder Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.