TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of semiconductor chillers for you
- 0.5Ton to 98Ton cooling capacity
- Temperature control 5℃ to 35℃
- Air cooled&water cooled chiller available
- Built-in SS water tank and water pump
- Smart control energy saving & low maintenance cost
- Remote control and outdoor installation
- Easy operation with full protection devices
- Up to 18 months warranty time since the delivery date
Your Premier Semiconductor Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Semiconductor chiller designed and manufactured is specially made for cooling the semiconductor machines and chip manufacturing process.
TopChiller® is a professional semiconductor chiller manufacturer and supplier since 1999.
TopChiller with rich experience in making semiconductor chiller because we are always growing with the development of the modern semiconductor industry.
We have a complete range of process chiller in both cooling capacity and models for the semiconductor industry.
Most semiconductor systems have specific needs that require precise temperature control, otherwise resulting in lower defects and greater yields during rapid thermal processing of silicon wafers for the semiconductor industry.
Semiconductor chillers are playing a very significant role that provides accurate temperature control during the semiconductor process and is also important for environmental control and energy conservation.
Semiconductor chiller from TopChiller can supply a steady cooling source which is the best recirculating fluid chiller for the semiconductor industry.
High-quality semiconductor chiller manufactured from TopChiller features outstanding advantages as below:
1. TopChiller has a complete semiconductor chillers lineup from 0.5ton to 98ton that can meet all your cooling capacity requirements.
2. Using top brand compressor features high efficiency, low electricity consumption, low noise, and small vibration.
3. Each semiconductor chiller has #304 SS big volume water tank and built-in high-pressure water pump, no need to install an external water pump for water circulation.
4. Our semiconductor chiller with nonferrous water circuit construction, stainless steel water tank, the stainless steel water pump will make sure the circulating water is clean.
5. Each semiconductor chiller is a compact design that can be installed both indoor and outdoor for waterproof design.
Our semiconductor chillers are the best refrigeration machine for your semiconductors.
Semiconductor chiller has a wide application: including burn-in equipment wafer chuck cooling/heating, ATE (automatic test equipment) test head cooling, laser trimming system cooling, metrology tool cooling, process chamber cooling, and UV cure system cooling.
TopChiller is offering several complete lines of high-quality semiconductor chiller including:
Recirculating refrigerated fluid chillers and non-refrigerated heat exchangers(air cooled 19’’ rack chiller) that can be integrated into the production of silicon wafers for the semiconductor industries and for other chiller systems used for research and development.
Since the year 1999, TopChiller has proven to be a reliable manufacturer of fluid chillers and heat exchanging equipment for a number of semiconductor applications.
If you are searing a good semiconductor chiller supplier in the market? TopChiller is your best choice.
With 20 years of rich experience in semiconductor chiller manufacturing, we can build a standard semiconductor chiller system for you or, if needed, design to customers based on your requirements.
|Semiconductor Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
|Semiconductor Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m3)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Why TopChiller is Your Reliable Semiconductor Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier In China?
Semiconductor Chiller-The Ultimate FAQ Guide By TopChiller
- What is Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Major Components of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Characteristics of an Ideal Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Outstanding Advantages of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- How does a Semiconductor Chiller Work?
- What Type of Compressors are Used in a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is the Importance of Semiconductor Chiller for Semiconductor Industry?
- What are the Applications of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Different Types of the Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is the Difference Between Common Industrial Chiller and Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is Portable Air Cooled Semiconductor Chiller?
- What Type of Factors should be Considered while Selecting a Semiconductor Chiller for your Semiconductor Industry?
- What is the Cost of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- How to Install your Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is The Consideration for Ground Where a Semiconductor is Installed?
- How to Size Proper Semiconductor Chiller for your Industry?
- What is the Difference Between Air Cooled Semiconductor Chiller and Water Cooled Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is the Difference Between Scroll Semiconductor Chiller and Screw Semiconductor Chiller?
- How a Semiconductor Chiller and a Semiconductor Heat Exchanger are Different?
- How a Semiconductor Chiller is Energy-Efficient?
- What Type of Factors should be Considered for the Surrounding of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What Type of Quality Certificates you Should Consider While Choosing Semiconductor Chiller?
- What Type of Safety Certifications should be Consider While Choosing Semiconductor Chiller for your Industry?
- What are the Operational Mistakes that should be Avoided while Operating your Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Safety Precautions for a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What Type of Evaporators is used in a Semiconductor Chiller?
- How to Make your Semiconductor Chiller Noise Free?
- What Steps are Necessary when a Semiconductor Chiller Gives an Emergency Alarm?
- How to Maintain your Semiconductor Chiller for Longer Life?
- After What Period Maintenance of Semiconductor Chiller Becomes Necessary?
- How to Keep your Semiconductor Chiller Safe from Corrosion?
- What is The Suitable Corrosion-Resistant Coating for a Semiconductor Chiller?
- How to Optimize Performance of your Semiconductor Chiller?
- Is an Expert Necessary for the Maintenance and Operating of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is the Durability of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What Type of Refrigerant is Best for a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What is The Necessity of Changing Broken Components of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Practices that Reduces the Efficiency of Semiconductor Chiller?
- What are the Troubleshooting Guidelines for your Semiconductor Chiller?
What is Semiconductor Chiller?
Semiconductor Chiller is used to cool down the process and machinery during semiconductor product production.
The processes of the semiconductor industry like; aching process, wet etching, couple plasma, etc need highly precise temperature control and sharp cooling.
This is provided by a Semiconductor Chiller that makes the production process smooth and successful.
It is usually used to cool down the whole room or area in which the semiconductor production process.
What are the Major Components of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- Control Panel:
These are made of modern microprocessors. Mostly comes with a touchscreen control system. It contains all the controls needed to control all the operations of a Semiconductor Chiller.
- The Condenser:
This condenses the hot evaporated liquid back to the liquid state. During this, all the extra heat of the system is discarded and optimum cooling is achieved.
- The Compressor:
The pressure of the liquid in the pump and speed is maintained by it. This is done by the process of liquid compression in the compressor.
- Refrigeration System:
The major function of a refrigeration system or unit is to gather all the heat of the system. This heat is finally eliminated by the condenser.
- Valves of Expansion:
These act as the pipeline of the Semiconductor Chiller. By these liquid flows in the circuit and after completion of the cooling, it flows back to the system through these.
What are the Characteristics of an Ideal Semiconductor Chiller?
- The Precision of Temperature Control:
The semiconductor parts manufacturing process includes cooling and temperature control of very Nano size components. It requires very price temperature control.
A Semiconductor Chiller should have characteristics to perform in a highly precise manner.
- Sharp Temperature Control:
The temperature control of semiconductor manufacturing processes includes sharp reduction and an increase in temperature.
An ideal Semiconductor Chiller should be able to perform efficiently in these types of sharp fluctuations.
- Quality of the Components:
It should be made with quality materials. All the components should be made of high-grade materials like stainless steel, hard rubber, copper, etc.
What are the Outstanding Advantages of a Semiconductor Chiller?
- Advanced Control Unit:
Its control unit is the most modern and innovative. This touchscreen-based unit contains all the control options that are needed to perfectly control your Semiconductor Chiller.
- Flexibility for Temperature Fluctuations:
It can easily manage and tackle the sharp fluctuation of the temperature during the process. this feature makes it a highly flexible Semiconductor Chiller for your applications.
- It is Fully Corrosion Resistant:
Its structure is made with stainless steel, high-grade plastic, copper, and other materials. All the materials and components are made to withstand any kind of corrosion or rust.
How does a Semiconductor Chiller Work?
Stage One: The Stage of Preparation:
At this stage, all the specific parameters and data of temperature, flow rate, speed, and pressure are set by using the Control Unit. All the further process is carried out according to these parameters.
Stage Two: The Compression of Fluid Refrigerant:
At this stage, liquid refrigerant is undergoes compression, in which it changes its state from liquid to the evaporated gaseous stage.
Stage Three: The Heat Extraction Stage:
This stage is performed by a refrigeration system and all the excessive heat is collected.
Stage Four: Heat Discarding Stage:
This stage is the most important. In this stage, the heat is eliminated out of the system by the condenser.
Stage Five: The last and Final Stage:
After the completion of the cooling cycle. Liquid refrigerant flows back to the system to start a new cooling cycle.
What Type of Compressors are Used in a Semiconductor Chiller?
Screw Type, Scroll Type, and Centrifugal Type are the most common type of compressors used in it. These are discussed below.
- Screw Compressor:
This screw-based compressor is used where large ranges of flow rates and pressure are to be managed. It is based on rotating screws, generally two or more than two. This rotational movement of screws provides required pressure and flow rates.
- Scroll Compressor:
In this metal, scrolls move in back and front motion in a straight line to provide pressure and flow rates. One or two scrolls are stationary while one scroll moves to perform the job.
- Centrifugal Compressor:
In this compressor, the pressure changes and flow rate changes are obtained by using principles of centrifugal force.
What is the Importance of Semiconductor Chiller for Semiconductor Industry?
In the semiconductor industry, the manufacturing process requires very sharp and precise temperature control.
Sometimes it may be on a very small scale, or sometimes the temperature control is on a big scale like cooling of the whole area.
Semiconductor Chiller is a particular type of chiller that is made for temperature control in semiconductor industries.
Its unique features and advanced control unit with a wide range of control options makes temperature handling of semiconductor process and machinery easy and efficient.
What are the Applications of a Semiconductor Chiller?
It is used especially in semiconductor industries around the world. Its unique feature and design are made specifically to fit these applications. Following are some of its applications.
- Heating machine temperature control.
- Wafer chips manufacturing process and machinery.
- Laser system temperature control in semiconductor industries.
- Chamber temperature control.
- Post-production cooling of machines and products like chips, sharp tools, etc.
What are the Different Types of the Semiconductor Chiller?
- Water-Cooled Semiconductor Chiller:
In this type, clean and pure water is utilized as the coolant to manage and regulate the temperature of semiconductor machinery. These are specially used for aluminum-based processes.
- Air-Cooled Semiconductor Chiller:
It is used for almost every process of the semiconductor industry. It takes ambient air as a refrigerant and uses it to cool the equipment.
- Central Semiconductor Chiller:
It is used where the room or area in which the process is taking place is needed to cool down. It comes with a large capacity of up to 100 tons.
What is the Difference Between Common Industrial Chiller and Semiconductor Chiller?
The major difference between these two is the method by which excessive and unwanted heat content is gathered and eliminated.
The common industrial chiller may follow several mechanisms, but a Semiconductor Chiller always follows one single method based on compression, refrigeration, and condensation of the liquid refrigerant.
The second most important difference is the degree of safety features it contains. Usually, the Semiconductor Chiller is a way safer device than a common industrial chiller.
The last major difference is that a common industrial chiller is noisy than a Semiconductor Chiller. Its operation of quiet and free of excessive and unbearable noise.
What is Portable Air Cooled Semiconductor Chiller?
In the semiconductor industry, a large number of processes depend upon moving and continuous operations.
Like many operations are based on applications of the conveyer belt and continuous temperature control becomes hard.
In these cases, Portable Semiconductor Chiller is used to provide the chilling to these types of processes and applications.
It has low capacity but enough for the process. It is light of weight and you can move it easily on a rotating wheel mounted on the bottom side of it.
What Type of Factors should be Considered while Selecting a Semiconductor Chiller for your Semiconductor Industry?
- The versatility of Cooling Capacities:
It should come with a wide range of cooling capacities that can be changed easily while needed.
- Performance Efficiency:
It should give the maximum of its chilling efficiency so that the process can run smoothly and successfully without any kind of problem.
- Cooling Precision:
Semiconductor processes need the highest level of precision of chilling and temperature control. Select a Semiconductor Chiller that has the highest degree of temperature control precision.
It should be durable and last longer. So that you can save time, money, and energy by using one for a long time.
Its operations should be safe for the personals operating and the area in which it is being operated. Its operations should be eco-friendly.
What is the Cost of a Semiconductor Chiller?
The exact cost of it cannot be declared as it changes with several factors like; model, type, compressor model, cooling capacity, control options, etc.
A small size Portable Semiconductor Chiller costs around 1600 to 2300 USD. While a large level central Semiconductor Chiller may cost in the range of 23000 to 40000 USD.
How to Install your Semiconductor Chiller?
Step One: Inspect and Confirm if all parts are available. There should be no any missing part.
Step Two: Check if any part is broken or does not fit the Semiconductor Chiller. In this case, the first job is to get it changed.
Step Three: The next stage is to decide and finalize the installation area. Prepare the ground of installations and proceed further.
Step Three: Install it in the selected location. Join all the parts, wires, and screws, etc following the guidelines from the manufacturers. You should consider the help of a technician to perform this task.
Step Four: Feed all the parameters through the control unit and run it for a 20-minute test cycle.
Step Five: In case everything is ready, apply it to the machines or process.
What is The Consideration for Ground Where a Semiconductor is Installed?
Some of the tips to properly prepare the ground are given below.
- The ground should be hard enough to withstand the load and weight of the Semiconductor Chiller.
- Dumb the ground with hard materials to make it compact enough.
- The ground should be vibration-proof. A slight vibration can create huge failures over time. Make it vibration-proof by installing pads, wood sheets, and other materials between the ground and Semiconductor Chiller.
How to Size Proper Semiconductor Chiller for your Industry?
To size, it means to the capacity and load of it and sees if it matches with your requirements. Following are how it can be done for a Semiconductor Chiller.
- The simple method is that you should consult the manufacturer and seek their help to select one with the required size.
- Otherwise, calculate the kg or lbs. per hour of the cooling load that is needed for your industry.
- This cooling load value can be used to size a Semiconductor Chiller. You can select it according to this size value.
What is the Difference Between Air Cooled Semiconductor Chiller and Water Cooled Semiconductor Chiller?
The Air-Cooled uses air as the refrigerant and Water-Cooled uses water. This simple difference in refrigerant makes some major difference between them.
The most important difference is the way both work. In water-cooled, the water is circulated from the internal circuit through pipelines while in air-cooled the air is sucked out of the system from the surrounding.
The Water-cooled has a compact design that will produce a very minor degree of noise while operating. While the Air-cooled is noisy and vibrating.
The last major difference is of applications. Both are used for different types of applications. Water-cooled is majorly used for the process while air-cooled is used as a central Semiconductor Chiller.
What is the Difference Between Scroll Semiconductor Chiller and Screw Semiconductor Chiller?
The most major and basic difference is of compressor both uses. A scroll-type uses a scroll-type compressor while a screw-type Semiconductor Chiller uses screw-type compressors.
Both differ in ranges of pressure and flow rate they can handle and regulate. Generally, a scroll type can regulate higher levels of pressure and flow rates of refrigerants than a screw type.
Scroll Semiconductor Chiller tends to produce low levels of noise and vibrations than a screw type.
How a Semiconductor Chiller and a Semiconductor Heat Exchanger are Different?
Both of the instruments are used to get rid of excessive heat content from the process or machinery. But, both differ in terms of the structure of the components and design.
A Semiconductor Chiller contains a refrigeration system or unit that is used to eliminate unwanted heat from the system.
A heat exchanger uses no refrigeration unit. It uses a liquid heat extraction mechanism to get rid of excessive heat.
How a Semiconductor Chiller is Energy-Efficient?
Its energy efficiency can be estimated by the following advantages.
- A Semiconductor Chiller precisely controls temperature and makes the process faster. This faster process requires less amount of energy, hence saving a large amount of energy on a monthly or annual basis.
- All its components work smoothly without any kind of problem or leakage. When there is no leakage, the process will be energy efficient.
What Type of Factors should be Considered for the Surrounding of a Semiconductor Chiller?
As its operation are highly precise and accurate in terms of temperature control.
A slight surrounding factor may cause several small to big failures in the performance efficiency of a Semiconductor Chiller.
Following are the considerations that you should work on for the surrounding Semiconductor Chiller.
- The surrounding should be clean and dry.
- It should not contain any kind of fumes, dust, or other moist particles of gases.
- The surrounding moisture content should be optimum. That is as little as possible.
What Type of Quality Certificates you Should Consider While Choosing Semiconductor Chiller?
The component quality is the most important factor for your industry. the most common way to estimate the quality of Semiconductor Chiller is to have the quality from the manufacturers.
- RoHS Safety and Quality Certification.
- DIN EN ISO 14001: 2004 and 2002
- DIN EN ISO 14001: 2015
- AHRI WCCL Quality Certifications
- AHRI ACCL Quality Certifications
- Quality Standards and Certifications of UL
What Type of Safety Certifications Should Be Consider While Choosing Semiconductor Chiller for your Industry?
- Accredited Disposal Operations for Cooling Equipment (ADOCE) QSK for disposal of discarded components or parts of a Semiconductor Chiller.
- US EPA Safety Standard for Environmental Protection. These are used for the safety of workers and environmental safety.
- Safety certification from local safety standardization agency or organization.
- DIN EN ISO 4001 Environmental Management System Certification.
What are the Operational Mistakes that should be Avoided while Operating your Semiconductor Chiller?
- A major mistake that you can make is human error. It usually happens because of the incapability of the worker operating it.
- Delayed inspection or improper inspection can be a big mistake. In this way, you won’t be able to notice any kind of minor or major fault that can be a huge failure over time.
- Using contaminated water refrigerants.
- Selecting improper operational parameters. When the basic process parameter is not proper, the Semiconductor Chiller will not produce the required temperature control efficiency.
What are the Safety Precautions for a Semiconductor Chiller?
The safety precautions mainly consist of safety for the workers and safety for the industry. these both are given below.
- Worker Safety:
All the workers should be trained about the safety precautions of Semiconductor Chiller. Proper PPEs should be made compulsory for all the workers.
Especially the person operating it should wear gloves, goggles and safety shoes.
- Safety of the Industry:
The Semiconductor Chiller should be operated and taken care of in a way that it should not possess any kind of loss to the area.
The most basic precaution is that you should not overload it. This may cause unwanted explosions and damage the property around. It should not produce a high amount of noise and vibrations.
What Type of Evaporators is used in a Semiconductor Chiller?
The major types of evaporators used in it are; stainless steel coil-based evaporators, brazed copper coil-based evaporators, film shells, and tube evaporators.
All the evaporators work differently and provide different levels of efficiencies. They may differ in terms of applications and durability.
Generally, the brazed copper coil-based evaporators are more efficient and durable than the other two.
How to Make your Semiconductor Chiller Noise Free?
- All the rotating parts that create noise should be greased and lubricated. This will make rotating parts operate smoothly and less amount of noise will be produced.
- The bottom of the Semiconductor Chiller should be made noise-free by keeping the proper amount of wood, paper pads, rubber, or another kind of noise reduction materials.
- Sliding parts should be operated on wheels and lubricated properly. It will cause less to no amount of noise.
What Steps are Necessary when a Semiconductor Chiller Gives an Emergency Alarm?
- The first step is to inform the authorities.
- Secondly, power off the Semiconductor Chiller instantly.
- In case of any big problem, call for help and try to overcome it.
- A general safety alarm of the industry should be rung to inform everyone about the problem.
How to Maintain your Semiconductor Chiller for Longer Life?
- Keep daily performance reports. In case of any unusual problem, fix it so that it can last longer.
- Replace old parts with new and modern parts.
- Daily inspection should be done to remain informed about the condition and performance of the Semiconductor Chiller.
- All the parameters should be optimum. Improper parameters may reduce the lifespan of it.
After What Period Maintenance of Semiconductor Chiller Becomes Necessary?
The period of maintenance may vary for different designs, models, and types of refrigerant used.
For Water-cooled weekly maintenance should be done to keep it healthy. For Air-Cooled a detailed inspection and maintenance should be done after 10 days.
A Portable Semiconductor Chiller may require less amount Maintenance and monthly maintenance may be enough for it.
How to Keep your Semiconductor Chiller Safe from Corrosion?
Following tips will help you to keep it safe and sound from corrosion.
- There should be no exposure to highly acidic or basic chemicals.
- Cleaning agents should be used according to the standard guidelines.
- There should be no kind of spilling of liquid on the outer parts of the components.
- States, wears, holes, etc may lead to internal corrosion. Get all these types of small damages repaired.
What is The Suitable Corrosion-Resistant Coating for a Semiconductor Chiller?
Corrosion-resistant coatings are used on external surfaces of any device to keep it free from corrosion.
In the case of Semiconductor Chiller, there are many types of coating available like paint, rubber coating, corrosion inhibitor coatings, etc.
But, the most suitable coating is the coating of suitable corrosion inhibitors. This type of coating is very thin and very efficient. It also makes your Semiconductor Chiller look more attractive and unique.
How to Optimize Performance of your Semiconductor Chiller?
- Through Parameters:
The most basic and important approach toward the optimization of cooling performance is a selection of proper parameters.
Your selected parameters should be according to the capacity of your Semiconductor Chiller.
- Smooth Operating Practice:
The person operating it should be well trained so that he or she can operate it without any break or hurdle. A precise operating is key to optimization.
Is an Expert Necessary for the Maintenance and Operating of a Semiconductor Chiller?
In the case of maintenance, some type of complex maintenance cannot be done without the help of an expert.
Like maintenance and repair of the control unit cannot be done by you or anyone without expertise.
For operating a Semiconductor Chiller certain level of expertise is needed to operate it efficiently without any problem.
What is the Durability of a Semiconductor Chiller?
It’s all parts are made with durable materials and they may last longer. Its stainless steel parts can withstand corrosion, rust, and another kind of chemical degradations.
The copper-based parts can without electric fluctuations and last longer. All the glass, plastic, and other materials-based parts are made with high-quality materials.
A well-maintained Semiconductor Chiller can have a lifespan of up to 20 years and more.
What Type of Refrigerant is Best for a Semiconductor Chiller?
Mostly, the air and water are the only refrigerants used in it. selecting the best refrigerant for your Semiconductor Chiller may be complicated.
Both refrigerants have characteristics that make them best suitable for some applications.
Like air refrigerant is most suitable and preferred for cooling of whole area or room while water is suitable for the machine and process cooling.
So, applications decide which one is the best suitable for Semiconductor Chiller.
What is The Necessity of Changing Broken Components of a Semiconductor Chiller?
With components getting old, the efficiency and performance of the Semiconductor Chiller are also get reduced. Eventually using old broken components may cause any kind of sudden failure.
That can lead your industry to a huge loss. You should replace the broken or old parts as soon as possible.
It will lead to better Maintenance and your Semiconductor Chiller will last longer. you may replace old components with modern up-to-date technology, hence increasing your Semiconductor Chiller performance.
What are the Practices that Reduces the Efficiency of Semiconductor Chiller?
- Delayed to No Maintenance:
This is the biggest practice that causes the efficiency of Semiconductor Chiller to reduce. Without maintenance, it will cause small to big problems and won’t be able to generate its optimum efficiency.
Using your Semiconductor Chiller over the optimum capacity may lead to a huge reduction in cooling efficiency.
- Improper Power Source:
When the power source is not proper, Semiconductor Chiller will not operate properly and ultimately the performance efficiency will decrease.
What are the Troubleshooting Guidelines for your Semiconductor Chiller?
- When it Fails to Start:
It may be because of some kind of problem with power wire connections. Or maybe because of the damaged control unit. Check the power lines and control unit with the help of an expert and get it repaired.
- Improper Cooling:
It may be because of a range of problems like leakage, delayed maintenance, insufficient flow rate, etc. Check your Semiconductor Chiller for any such kind of problem and get it fixed.