TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of portable chillers for you
- Cooling capacity 1.65KW to 148KW
- Temperature control -25℃ to +35℃
- Air cooled&water cooled available
- Famous brand good quality compressor
- High cooling efficiency heat exchanger
- Easy installation and operation
- Lower your maintenance cost
- Compact design with portable wheels
Your Premier Portable Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
The portable chiller features high efficiency, compact design providing continuous, reliable, and accurate process cooling control for small capacity process applications.
These newly advanced portable chillers from TopChiller with a 5°C to 35°C temperature cooling range and cooling capacity range from 0.5ton to 50ton.
Portable chillers also feature charged environmentally friendly refrigerant, designed with a vertical air discharge design that enhances comfort in your plant by carrying heat up and away from your production process and your operators, the portable chillers have a +/-1°C temperature stability.
The high-quality portable chiller made from TopChiller features outstanding advantages as below:
1. Portable chiller equips top brand high-efficiency scroll type compressor with low noise/low vibration can save electricity consumption to save money.
2. One or dual refrigeration circuits of our portable chillers are available based on your required cooling capacity. Each circuit is independent, In the case of one circuit can’t work, the other one can still running without delay.
3. Non-Ferrous construction of portable chiller with Fully Insulated Reservoir and stainless steel water pump to keep the circulation water clean without dusty.
4. Finger Safe Electrical Components of our portable chiller ensure your operator’s safe operation.
5. Condenser fan discharges air quietly through the top of the portable chiller will carry the boring heat away from your plant and stuff easily.
6. Full safety protection devices to guarantee our portable chiller working normally. These protections are: Hot gas bypass provides accurate capacity control and extends compressor life, Compressor cycling delay prevents short cycling, high and low-pressure gauges, Automatic water fill valve, Liquid Line Solenoid Valve, and Shut-Off Valve, Filter Dryer and Moisture Indicator and Evaporator freeze-up protection reduce the potential for evaporator damage.
7. A portable chiller has portable wheels and an easily removable side panel allows for easy access to interior components.
Portable chillers manufactured by TopChiller having dependable cooling performance, energy efficiency, and compact footprint with the easy-to-access interior.
Our high-quality portable chillers guarantee precise temperature control and efficient cooling, also providing greater stability during the process phases.
Portable chillers are used in various industrial sectors such as: injection, blow molding, and extrusion of plastic materials, metals injection, MRI medical, die-casting, food processing and bottling of beverages, chemical, pharmaceutical.
If you want to buy a high-quality portable chiller, Please contact our sales engineer to custom your portable chillers.
|Portable Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Why TopChiller is Your Reliable Portable Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier In China?
Portable Chiller: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
In this guide, you will find everything you’re looking for about portable chillers.
Whether you want to learn about features, working principle, classification, troubleshooting procedure or quality standards, you will find everything here.
Keep reading to learn more.
- What makes Portable Chiller Unique?
- What are the Standard Features of Portable Chillers?
- Types of Portable Chillers are there?
- Do Portable Chillers have Warranty?
- What is the Cooling Capacity of Portable Chillers?
- How big is Portable Chillers?
- How do you Increase the Efficiency of Portable Chillers?
- How much do Portable Chillers Cost?
- When should you Change Filters in Portable Chillers?
- What are the Quality Standards of Portable Chillers?
- How do you Service and Maintain Portable Chillers?
- What Causes Portable Chiller Failure?
- Which Safety Features do Portable Chillers come with?
- How do you Troubleshoot Portable Chillers?
- How will Portable Chillers Increase Profitability in your Business?
- Which New Technologies do Portable Chillers use?
- Where do you use Portable Chiller?
- How much Energy does Portable Chiller use?
What makes Portable Chiller Unique?
Factors that make portable chillers unique include:
- Variable speed compressor: the compressor used in portable chillers has a fast speed and brushes the DC motor.
It allows the chiller to perform between 10-100 percent of its capacity.
The compressor also adjusts when less cooling is required to avoid wasting energy and this enables the saving of a lot of energy on the initial investment.
- Variable-speed fan motors: the fans used in portable chillers are also of variable speed and this will vary depending on the load that needs cooling.
The speed of the fans adjusts based on the compressor load requirements thus this is an energy-saving strategy.
- State-of-the-art control: portable chillers have adopted specific control programs that allow them to take advantage of variable speed technology.
Also, the numerous sensors allow the system to operate at the most efficient point.
- Microchannel condenser coils: portable chiller uses small microchannel coils as its condenser and this provides a larger surface area for heat transfer.
- Auto water makeup: portable chillers have an auto water makeup feature and tank level sensor which makes sure that the portable chiller will always maintain the correct level of water required to run processes in the system.
- Blazed plate evaporator: portable chillers always have a copper blazed plate exchanger which is nonferrous and never rusts over time.
What are the Standard Features of Portable Chillers?
Standard features of portable chillers include:
- Portable chillers have a microprocessor-based PID controller.
- They have a display screen touch of 43 inches.
- Their variable compressor is hermetically sealed.
- They an electronic expansion valve.
- Their variable condenser has a fan.
- Their evaporator is made up of a stainless-steel blazed plate.
- They have microchannel aluminum condenser coils.
- Portable chillers have a nonferrous chilled water piping system.
- They have a cleanable evaporator inlet strainer.
- They have refrigerant suction and discharge pressure transducers and sensors.
- Portable chillers have a phase monitor.
- They have 24 V controls.
- They have a remote start and stop input.
- They have a remote alarm output.
- Portable chillers have a digital flow readout.
- They have a digital tank level readout and pressure readout.
- They contain low flow indication.
- They have tank level alarms.
- Portable chillers have finger-safe electrical components.
Types of Portable Chillers are there?
Some of the most common types of portable chiller systems are:
1) Portable Water-Cooled Chillers
A portable water-cooled chiller facilitates the transfer of heat using water in its system from an internal environment such as a building to an external environment.
A portable water-cooled chiller always depends on the state of the circulation of the refrigerant through the system.
Advantages of Portable Water-Cooled Chillers include:
Portable Water-cooled chiller
- Longer lifespan: portable water-cooled chillers do not require frequent replacement of the parts because they do not encounter outdoor factors that may damage them.
- Quiet operation: the flow of water through portable water-cooled chillers does not produce any noise.
Thus very efficient for silent environments such as schools and hospitals.
- No open space needed: portable water-cooled chillers do not need an open space for operation as they are kept inside buildings.
Therefore, portable water-cooled chillers are appropriate for companies that lack enough space on the outside of the building.
- Energy efficiency: portable water-cooled chillers transfer energy more efficiently enabling businesses to save on energy costs.
- Safety: portable water-cooled chillers use water as a refrigerant rather than chemicals which makes them safer for people operating the system.
Limitations of portable water-cooled chillers include:
- Higher cost: portable water-cooled chillers are relatively expensive because they need additional parts like towers for cooling and water pumps for the condenser.
- Maintenance: portable water-cooled chillers require more maintenance as they contain a lot of additional parts that need frequent monitoring and servicing.
This is to ensure the efficient functioning of the system.
- Complicated installation: portable water-cooled chillers are difficult to install because they have a lot of parts that result in increased labor installation costs.
- Requires mechanical room: portable water-cooled chillers require a mechanical room therefore businesses have to incur an additional cost for this.
Components of portable water-cooled chillers include:
Portable water cooled chiller
- Compressor: this is the driving force of the portable water-cooled chiller. The four main categories of compressors are/ include screw, scroll, reciprocating, and centrifugal.
- Condenser: these are the pipes where the air is moved across the condenser to dissipate unwanted heat.
- Condenser fans: the fans are the main components that differentiate between the air-cooled portable chiller and portable water-cooled chillers.
- Evaporator/Expansion valve: this works with the heat exchanger to change the air from cold to hot and vice versa. The three types of evaporators are brazed-plate, direct expansion, flooded shell-and-tube
- Filter drier: protects the chiller from contaminants such as dust and should be replaced regularly.
- Auxiliary safety and control parts: this includes water pump, flow switch, safety valves, expansion valves, and temperature sensors.
- Electric control board and LCD thermostat.
A portable water-cooled chiller works in the following way:
- Compression and absorption: a portable water-cooled chiller work by compression of vapor and absorption of vapor.
- Coolant: portable water-cooled chillers ensure the flow of the coolant at a temperature of about 50 degrees Celsius to the cold side of the system.
Pumping of the coolant through the system eliminates heat out via one area of the system and flows back via another side.
- Vapor compression: the portable water-cooled chiller uses a mechanical refrigeration system for vapor compression.
This connects the process water system using an evaporator.
- The refrigerant then circulates via the parts of a portable water-cooled chiller.
- Evaporator: evaporator works by helping in the heat exchange process by making sure that the cooling purpose of the portable water-cooled chiller is achieved.
- Heat transfer: this process causes the evaporation of the refrigerant into a vapor with low pressure while ensuring the temperatures of the coolant reduce.
- Compressor: once the refrigerant gets into the compressor, it carries out the following functions:
a) Removal of refrigerant: the compressor removes the refrigerant out of the evaporator while at the same time ensuring that the pressure in the evaporator is at the right temperature for the absorption of heat.
b) Raising pressure: the compressor increases the pressure of the refrigerant leaving the system to ensure maintains the right temperature and reaches the condenser with the right heat.
- A cooling medium (water) then carries to the environment the heat that is produced when the refrigerant changes to a liquid.
2) Air-Cooled Portable Chiller
Portable air chiller
An air-cooled portable chiller is a device that extracts heat from a load and transfers the heat to the environment using a fan or a refrigeration system.
Fluids are cooled by the refrigeration system by working together with the air handling equipment.
Air-cooled portable chillers are a type of portable water-cooled chillers that are used for small loads and have special types of fluids and pressure for temporary use and test applications.
The air-cooled portable chiller comes with a liquid chiller circuit and a pump tank system and is also configured to a remote condenser to ensure efficiency.
Benefits of air-cooled portable chillers include:
- Air-cooled portable chillers are constructed from heavy-duty material which ensures maximum transfer of heat.
- They do not necessarily need cooling towers like portable water-cooled chillers.
- There are low maintenance costs required in the maintenance of air-cooled portable chillers.
- Air-cooled portable chillers are advantageous because they can be customized for their use such as industrial, residential, hospital, or storage.
- Provides better environmental stability as there is no water wastage.
- Air-cooled portable chillers are easier to operate and control as there are no tower freezing and tower bypass.
- With air-cooled portable chillers, the chemical costs are avoided.
- Water costs are avoided especially if used in cities.
- In the case of disasters in water, the air-cooled portable chillers are never affected.
- Air-cooled portable chillers are cheaper because they require fewer components.
Unlike the portable water-cooled chillers towers that require additional support components such as water towers to be operational
- Air-cooled filters are easy to install.
Limitations of portable air-cooled chillers include:
Portable air chiller
- Air-cooled portable chillers are generally costly to maintain and expensive to repair in case of breakdowns.
- The lifespan of air-cooled portable chillers is relatively shorter compared to that of portable water-cooled chillers.
- Air-cooled portable chillers need constant replacements of components such as air filters and compressors.
- Air-cooled portable chillers have more operating noise because of their ducts and vents.
- Air-cooled portable chillers use more energy compared to portable water-cooled chillers.
- Air-cooled portable chillers need to be sorted outside for them to work efficiently thus limiting the user on storage options.
Parts of an air-cooled portable chiller include:
- Compressors: air-cooled portable chillers have scroll compressors which contain a few moving parts and provide high efficiency and superior reliability.
- Evaporator: air-cooled portable chillers have an evaporator made out of stainless steel and are highly efficient because it is a brazed plate-type.
- Air-cooled condenser: they have an air-cooled condenser constructed with heavy-duty material to ensure maximum heat transfer.
The condenser has seamless copper tubes that are mechanically expanded into aluminum fins.
Thereby making a permanent metal-metal contact for better performance.
- The air-cooled portable chillers condensers contain fan motors that are permanently lubricated and a direct propeller fan with a low noise level.
- Electrical: air-cooled portable chillers have UL and CSA approved components, a microprocessor controller, and 120-volt single phase-control voltage.
- Filter drier: protects the chiller from contaminants such as dust and should be replaced regularly.
An air-cooled portable chiller works through the following process:
- Heat absorption: this is achieved through the absorption process where the heat from the water is absorbed by the air-cooled portable chiller.
- Handler system: this allows the hot air that has been used up to be ejected out of the air-cooled portable chiller.
- Evaporator: This is a unit that blows hot or cold air to the atmospheric air that is infused into the system.
- Liquid refrigerant: this is where the water from the evaporator is turned to a gaseous form that is low in pressure.
- Compressor: the air from the evaporator that is in gaseous form and low pressure is compressed to a high-pressure gas.
- Condensers: this is where the exchange of gases happens; hot air is blown out while the clean air is blown inside through the fans.
- For efficiency purposes, it is recommended to place the air-cooled portable chiller outdoors where there are no obstacles and the flow of air is uninterrupted.
This will ensure the air-cooled portable chiller works at optimum.
- The main and important process of an air-cooled portable chiller is changing the liquid.
That is, low pressurized to a liquid that is highly pressurized through the refrigerant.
- The process of changing low pressurized liquid to high pressurized liquid is a vicious cycle that requires the air-cooled portable chiller to work at optimum.
- This process is continuous and after the changing of the pressurized liquid, the process repeats according to how the air-cooled portable chiller has been set.
Do Portable Chillers have a Warranty?
Yes, portable chillers have warranties that can run from the normal one year=12 months after your portable chiller installation and commission successfully.
The warranties depend on the use and type of chillers.
Industrial/ large commercial chillers have a longer warranty than those procured for personal use.
What is the Cooling Capacity of Portable Chillers?
To calculate the cooling capacity of a portable chiller, the following should be put to mind:
- Volume rate: this is the water in the evaporator.
- Temperature: this is the water temperature both in the inlet and outlet.
- The density of water: determine it at the average temperature.
- Heat capacity: determined at the average temperature.
How big is Portable Chillers?
To determine how big portable chillers are you need to consider:
- The incoming water temperature: to establish this you need to calculate:
- The differential temperature
- The BTU/hr.
- The tons cooling capacity
- Oversize the chiller by 20 percent
- You will have your ideal size for your needs
- The chill water temperature
- The flow rates
Also, industries have rules for establishing portable chiller sizes depending on their application:
- Metal finishing
- Medical chiller
- Plastics processing
- Food processing
Some of these industries go for small chiller due to their portability.
How do you Increase the Efficiency of Portable Chillers?
The efficiency of portable chillers can be increased by:
- Inspection and cleaning condenser coils: heat has a large impact on portable chillers and therefore frequent inspection of condenser coils for clogging and cleaning them is important.
- Maintaining refrigerant charge: portable chiller cooling ability depends on the refrigerant level therefore, maintaining a refrigerant charge will impact energy efficiency and reduce cooling costs.
- Maintaining condenser water: condenser water must maintain proper flow to ensure the efficiency of the portable chiller.
Thus the frequent observation of debris such as sand, contamination materials, and erosive solids looked at.
- Temperature regulation: implementation of supply air temperature reset control helps to save on energy and ensure the efficiency of the portable chiller system.
- Consider variable speed retrofits: most companies with a portable chiller benefit from variable speed drives save on the energy used in operation.
Close monitoring of the system is essential when saving energy using variable pumping speed.
- Optimization: running multiple parallel devices optimizes the savings and efficiency of portable chillers.
This is because they run more efficiently at lower speeds rather than operating them at full capacity.
- It’s recommended setting your portable chillers on automatic to allow them to control the temperature when needed and saves on energy.
- Air-filters: ensure you clean and change the air-cooler filters for air-cooled portable chillers periodically and as instructed by the manufacture for optimal efficiency.
- All repairs and maintenance procedures should be undertaken by trained HVAC
Those who are certified and also ensure the manufacturer’s maintenance or repair protocols are followed to the latter.
How much do Portable Chillers Cost?
Portable chillers vary in cost depending on kW/ton, model, and power supply voltage.
Some other factors that also determine the cost of portable chillers include
- The maximum ambient temperature.
- Minimum ambient temperature.
- Maximum R.H.
- The type of cooling system.
- Unit structure for instance integral
- Cooling method.
- Selected voltage
- Noise level
Putting the above factors into consideration, portable chillers can cost anywhere from as low as $400 to as much as $500000.
When should you Change Filters in Portable Chillers?
Filters in portable chillers tend to last year long so long as they are frequently serviced and well maintained.
However, they can be changed at least every three months but possibly more often.
Filters should be changed once a month if:
- The unit operates six months a year to year-round.
- You have pets as their dander is airborne and circulates through the home ventilation.
- There is a large family.
- You smoke indoors
- A member of the family suffers from allergies.
- The area lived in is a windy location.
- You have a fireplace that you use occasionally.
- The location is a working farm or ranch.
- The location has a large farm.
- There is construction going on around or near your location.
Filters should be changed immediately if:
- It is damaged
- There is any evidence of the growth of microbial growth of molds on it.
What are the Quality Standards of Portable Chillers?
Quality standards of portable chillers depending on the country of origin include:
- Australian/ New Zealand Standards: AS/NZS 4776.2-2 00
- California Public Utilities Standards: (CSA) CSA-C743-09
- Canada/ United Kingdom standards; GB 19577-200 4
- Canada standards Association: CNS 12575-200 7
- China standards: EMSD, HKSAR
- Hong Kong Standards: ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2013
- Cooling Technology Institute
- BSCIC ISO 9001
How do you Service and Maintain Portable Chillers?
Servicing and maintaining portable chillers will entail:
I. Daily maintenance procedures for portable chillers will entail:
- Turning off or sequencing unnecessary chillers
- A complete inspection of the system of the portable chiller to ensure that all the equipment is operating and there is safety.
- Checking off all the setpoints to ensure proper setting and function.
II. Monthly maintenance procedures for portable chillers will entail:
- Assessing condenser and evaporator coil to ensure it is as required.
- Checking the temperature to ensure that it is as per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Conduction a leak test to ensure that all compressor fittings, relief valves, and pump joints are not leaking.
- Checking the insulation condition to ascertain that it is appropriate
- Verifying proper control functioning including verification of hot gas bypass and liquid injection.
III. Semiannual maintenance procedures for portable chillers will entail:
- One should thoroughly go through the manuals that come with the portable chillers to ensure that they are as per the manufacturer’s specifications.
IV. Annual maintenance procedures for portable chillers will entail:
- Checking all the alignments on the compressor and assembly to ascertain that they are as per the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Checking all the seals on the compressor and providing lubrication where needed.
- Conducting an analysis of the compressor oil system and changing the necessary oil pumps and seals and having a look at the oil heater, strainers, valve, and thermostat.
- Checking all the electrical connections and the terminals to ensure contact and tightness.
- Recording the amounts of refrigerant level and condition and addressing any leakage issues.
What Causes Portable Chiller Failure?
The following features can cause portable chillers to fail:
Parts of air-cooled portable chiller
· High-pressure Discharge
This is mainly caused by the use of bad water treatment regimes.
Before installation, you should make sure the building has strict water treatment regimes in place.
· Low-pressure Discharge
This comes about if the suction valve is partially closed and therefore to avoid this, frequently check the portable chiller to ensure the suction valve is always open.
· Low suction Pressure
This result due to a low refrigerant charge.
You should always check around the portable chiller system for signs top-ups needed and in case of any leaks.
· High Suction Pressure:
It is caused by:
- Excessive load: this comes about when the load in the system is too much for it to handle.
You should reduce the load or spread it among portable chillers so that the system can work efficiently.
- Overfeeding: the expansion valve might be overfeeding refrigerant so you should check if it requires changing the expansion valve or adjusting the superheat set point.
- Overcharging: another cause of high suction pressure could be the portable chiller overcharged with refrigerant.
This can be avoided by checking set points, temperatures, and pressures around the system to make sure they are okay and then removing any excess refrigerant.
· Electrical Faults
Portable chillers can experience electrical faults due to an unbalanced voltage supply.
To avoid this, you should measure your voltages frequently to make sure they are always balanced.
this occurs when the flow sensor breaks more so the paddle sensors.
It can be avoided by checking the portable chiller system before turning it on.
This is to ensure that there is sufficient flow of water through the evaporator and the condenser preventing it from freezing.
Which Safety Features do Portable Chillers come with?
Some of the safety features that portable chillers come with include:
- Capacity controls: maintain the temperature of the portable chiller.
- The refrigerant flows control: these protect the compressor.
- Mechanical controls: these consist of how the system can be set to shut down in case the system fails.
- High pressure cut out.
- Low pressure cut out.
- Low oil pressure cut out.
- Power circuits come with fuses
- Compressors have thermal overloads.
- All pump motors have thermal overloads.
- All fan motors have thermal overloads.
- Chillers are equipped with anti-freeze thermostats.
- Motors are equipped with over-temperature cut-outs.
- Timers prevent the water-cooled chiller from a not short cycle.
- Compressors have low-pressure switches.
- Compressors are also equipped with high-pressure switches.
- Compressors are equipped with oil pressure protection.
- Condenser and chilled water lines are equipped with flow switches.
- Receivers are equipped with fusible plugs and pressure relief devices.
- Alarms and temperature devices are installed in the plant room.
How do you Troubleshoot Portable Chillers?
The process of troubleshooting portable chillers includes:
I. Check the status of the inputs and outputs by opening the electrical enclosure.
If the inputs are at normal range, the numbers will be highlighted and if it is out of range, the numbers won’t be highlighted.
II. In case of an alarm condition, the alarm light on the control panel lights stays lit till the condition is sorted.
Pressing the enter button should silence the optional audible alarm if you have that.
To find out the cause of the alarm, you should look at the indicator lights on the control panel to establish the pump and compressor status.
If both the pump and compressor are off, look at the level of water in the tank, flow valves, and the condition of the pump.
When the compressor is on and the pump off, you should check the pressure of the compressor, the suction, and the discharge.
III. If the control is not lit and the portable chiller is not working, you should check if the power is not reaching the chiller.
Or, if there is a problem with the control unit.
Make sure that the power cord and plug are well secured in place and in case of a problem with the control panel, you should contact a technician.
IV. When the control is lit and there is no alarm condition, the voltage input might be incorrect.
Thus you should check the main supply voltage and ensure that it is within 10 percent of the nameplate rating.
How will Portable Chillers Increase Profitability in your Business?
- Enjoy a hassle-free installation: portable chillers involve easy setup and operation processes thus ensure efficiency in business performance.
- Safe transportation: portable chillers ensure that a business’s perishable products can be moved from one location to another with ease.
Of course, they remain in the appropriate condition.
- Flexibility: considering the mobility and flexibility of portable chillers, a company will always be able to meet its customer needs according to the specification.
- Cost-effective: portable chillers help companies to cut down on costs to maintain their products in the right state.
Thus, it cuts on expenses and losses and maximizing profits.
Which New Technologies do Portable Chillers use?
Some of the new technologies that portable chillers use includes:
- Energy efficiency
- Reduced carbon emissions.
- Quiet operation and low maintenance
- Smaller and more efficient chillers.
- Easing the transition to lower-GWP refrigerants.
- Advances in oil-free chiller technology
Where do you use Portable Chiller?
Areas, where portable chillers are used, include:
- They are used in large industries to cool production processes and machinery.
- They are used in huge residential buildings to cool hallways and common areas.
- Are used in large scale industrial cool rooms to keep products such as meat and vegetables fresh.
- Used in hospitals for air circulation purposes.
- Some are installed in tracks and vans that transport fresh produce or highly perishable products.
- Portable chillers are also popular in the retail environment where large stores use them for cooling purposes.
How much Energy does Portable Chiller use?
Portable air cooled chiller
Portable chillers consume about 10,737 MWh that is 51 percent of the total consumption energy of electric energy for different percentages of loading in the system.
The use of efficient portable chillers helps to cut down annual power consumption by about 8368 MWh.
In short, there are many aspects you need to know about portable chillers.
The best part – TopChiller team is here to help you choose high performance and reliable portable chillers.