TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of milk chilling systems for you
- Cooling capacity from 3.8KW to 120KW
- Temperature control range -15℃ to +5℃
- Constructed stainless steel exteriors & interiors
- For chilling raw milk process, yogurt, ice cream machines
- Modular chiller designs for growth and redundancy
- High-quality famous brand compressors
- Energy efficiency heat exchangers
- Easy installation, operation, and low maintenance cost
Your Premier Milk Chilling System Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
The milk chiller and Milk chilling system is specially designed and manufactured for properly cooling the milking process and milk pasteurizer.
TopChiller has a complete line of milk chiller and milk chilling system and plants from 1.5Ton to 120KW cooling capacity and temperature controlling range can reach from +5℃ to -35℃, this kind of chilling system that can reliable cooling your milk process constantly.
In the milk or dairy process, a chilling system that can provide a steady cooling source is playing the most important part during the whole circulation.
For dairy producers, a very critical and limited time during the milking process is cooling the milk from 37/38℃ to 4/5℃ within 30 minutes to prevent the development of harmful bacteria.
In this milking process, a reliable cooling solution and chilling system need to be able to meet this demand while withstanding extreme and harsh ambient conditions, including dirt, dust, and corrosive air conditions.
As a professional milk chilling system supplier, TopChiller offers dairy producers a system that can meet these requirements while providing consistent temperature control and efficient, dependable operation for cooling raw milk.
Besides the raw milk process, this kind of chilling system can be also used for cooling your yogurt machine and ice cream making machine.
Install a chilling system or water recirculation system to eliminate the dumping of mass quantities of city water down the drain.
This ended up being a benefit to milk, yogurt, and ice cream companies because the investment of a small chiller system to cool their yogurt machine is nowhere near the yearly water bills they were facing.
There are some points we need to pay more attention to when we select a milk chilling system:
Reliability and Modularity for Raw Milk Cooling
One of the key elements of this dairy solution is the ability to expand the milk cooling capacity with the growing herd.
TopChiller has modular and redundant chiller designs that can meet the needs of expanding cooling capacities as well as maintaining critical uptime. Quality built with robust components, our chillers have years of proven experience performing well in harsh and dirty dairy conditions.
Additional elements for raw milk cooling solutions
In addition to the milk chilling chillers, TopChiller has food-grade plate-type heat exchangers, remote condensers, and economizer packages to provide dairy producers one complete package to help with energy savings, efficient water usage, and cost reduction of equipment duplication.
TopChiller designs build and distribute simple chilling systems, water chiller, and cooling tower solutions for any milk chilling, yogurt machine cooling, and ice cream machine applications.
Milk chilling system and cooling solution offer by TopChiller customizable many options to meet your raw milk cooling needs, maximize your efficiency.
If you are looking for high-quality process water cooling or chilling system for your raw milk plant or diary, please contact TopChiller today to get a detailed solution.
Milk Chilling System is an advent method of milk cooling after pasteurization that prevents microbial growth and increases milk shelf life. It consists of a refrigerant tank and glycol coolant that reduce milk temperature for preservation and packaging.
TopChiller offers Milk Chilling System comprises some core components such as scroll/screw type efficient compressor, control panel that directs the whole operation, air/water-cooled condenser, efficient evaporator, electronic control unit, refrigerant storage tank, etc.
The main applications of the innovative Milk Chilling System designed by TopChiller are yogurt production, food processing, food packaging, ice cream manufacturing, food, and beverage industry, fermentation, etc.
TopChiller is an industry-leading manufacturer and supplier that has provided a technology-assisted and credible working Milk Chilling System for milk preservation. We have made recognition and gained customers’ trust by delivering the best Milk Cooling Solutions, keeping your business running proficiently.
For protecting milk from spoilage, you must configure a Milk Chilling System of TopChiller brand that is the best platform to come up with your needs.
So enlist first the top manufacturer; you will find TopChiller best in quality. Thus, contact us today to purchase a reliable Milk Chilling System at desiring costs.
Features and Advantages:
There is a large number of crucial features of the Milk Chilling System that are beneficial to use for milk processing as:
- Air-cooled and water-cooled condensers are selected based on environment and application needs. If the environment is temperate, the air-cooled condenser is installed. The condenser dissipates all of the waste heat to the outside environment.
- A large amount of dairy milk is being protected from spoilage by its processing configured by the installation of glycol coolant. It circulates over the milk tanks and expels out the heat that gathers after pasteurization.
- The shelf life of the milk is increased before packaging and storing by killing all of the microbes that cause milk spoiling. It is done by funneling milk into a refrigerated tank. The coolant absorbs heat from milk, transfers it to the refrigerant, and recovers its cooling.
- The overall Milk Chilling System is made redundant by installing some accessories options. Dual refrigeration assists in operation continuity in case of any error or damage.
- Low maintenance costs and easy cleaning are possible for a smooth, designed brazed plate evaporator and efficient working condenser.
TopChiller team sales team is dedicated to satisfying you in each aspect you may ask.
Milk Chilling System Technical Specification
|Type||Shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
|Power Source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum + low noise external rotor fan|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high / low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature difference 3℃/8℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 30℃/38℃
Why TopChiller is Your Reliable Milk Chilling System Manufacturer and Supplier In China?
Milk Process Chiller-The Ultimate FAQ Guide by TopChiller.
- What is a Milk Process Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of a Milk Process Chiller?
- What is the Working Principle of a Milk Process Chiller?
- What are the Key Features of a Milk Process Chiller?
- What Are Some Advantages to Using a Milk Process Chiller?
- Which Protection Devices are Installed Inside a Milk Process Chiller?
- How a Milk Process Chiller Removes Heat Produced During Milk Pasteurization?
- How Does a Milk Process Chiller Increase the Shelf Life of Process Milk?
- How does an Air-Cooled Milk Process Chiller Different from Water Cooled Milk Process Chiller?
- Which Coolant is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
- How to Maintain your Milk Process Chiller?
- What is Jacketed Milk Tank in Milk Process Chiller and How Does It Work?
- How Does a Milk Process Chiller Conserve Energy During Milk Processing?
- In What Way Does a Milk Process Chiller Lower the Operational Costs?
- What is the Redundancy Option and How does it Ensure Constant Chilling of Processed Milk?
- Why did you Choose a Milk Process Chiller for Your Application?
- Which Temperature is Best for Milk and How Milk Process Chiller Maintains It?
- Which Material is used in the Manufacturing of Milk Process Chiller?
- How to Install your Milk Process Chiller?
- How to Size a Milk Process Chiller for a Specific Application?
- How can you Troubleshoot Problems Face by your Milk Process Chiller?
- Which Accessory Components Installed for a Milk Process Chiller?
- How does Compressor work for a Milk Process Chiller?
- How Does a Precooler Work to Save Milk Process Chiller Power Consumption Costs?
- How can you Increase the Working Efficiency of the Milk Process Chiller?
- What are Some Leading Applications of Milk Process Chiller?
- How Does a Plate Type Milk Process Chiller Execute Cooling Effect for Milk?
- How Does a Milk Process Chiller Reduce Refrigerant Loss?
- Which Type of Heat Exchanger is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
- What Is Circulatory System in a Milk Process Chiller?
- Which Refrigerant is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
- How do Fan Motor and Hot Gas Bypass Work for a Milk Process Chiller?
What is a Milk Process Chiller?
Milk Process Chiller is a cooling device that is based on a refrigeration principle and executes a cooling effect for milk processing and pasteurizer unit.
It dissipates heat from pasteurized milk and prevents processed milk from deteriorating.
By using chilled water circulation or ambient air around the condenser, a Milk Process Chiller dissipates heat from a pasteurizer and other instruments used in milk processing.
Milk process chiller designed by TopChiller
What are the Main Components of a Milk Process Chiller?
A scroll compressor is used for energy-efficient performance and compression pressure over the refrigerant.
Both air-cooled and water-cooled condenser is used for heat dissipation.
Plate Type Heat Exchanger:
It configures heat exchange between refrigerant and milk.
Hot Gas Bypass Valve &Expansion Valve:
For temperature regulation of refrigerant according to pressure acquired from the compressor.
Milk process chiller plate type heat exchanger details
What is the Working Principle of a Milk Process Chiller?
Milk Process Chiller configured a cooling effect to processed milk by working on the refrigeration principle.
A glycol coolant and a refrigerant are being used for cooling purposes. Coils with refrigerant circulate the milk processing tank for continuous heat absorption.
The absorbed heat is released from the Milk Process Chiller by air or water circulation. This is a refrigeration principle.
What are the Key Features of a Milk Process Chiller?
- Lower operating costs and maintenance.
- Energy-efficient branded scroll compressor.
- Hot gas bypass valve and motor fans efficiency.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Extended milk shelf life and instant cooling.
- Stainless steel plate-type heat exchanger.
- Compact design, easy installation, and repair.
- Condenser with copper fins coated with aluminum.
Milk process chiller microprocessor controller
What Are Some Advantages to Using a Milk Process Chiller?
Milk Process Chiller has a variety of advantages as given below:
- Increase the shelf life of processed milk.
- Lower cost of maintenance.
- Less time investment for maintenance.
- Easy cleaning of the plate and frame heat exchanger with low energy consumption.
- Prevention of refrigerant from loss by use of small-sized piping.
Which Protection Devices are Installed Inside a Milk Process Chiller?
- High/Low pressure regulating devices
- Temperature regulating microprocessor unit
- Overcurrent protecting devices
- Multiple alarms,
- Phase monitor
- Circuit breakers
- Corrosion resistance option
Milk process chiller circuit breakers
How a Milk Process Chiller Removes Heat Produced During Milk Pasteurization?
Pasteurization is the process of killing microbes by treating food products with heat.
Milk Process Chiller releases heat produced during pasteurization by using glycol as a coolant that circulates the milk tank and absorbs all of the excess heat.
By maintaining a specific cooling temperature, the shelf life of milk is increased.
How Does a Milk Process Chiller Increase the Shelf Life of Process Milk?
Milk Process Chiller increases the shelf life of processed milk by providing a chilling effect and regulating lower temperature requirements of milk.
After pasteurization, the Milk Process Chiller discharges extra heat and cools down the milk at a specific temperature.
At a cooling temperature of milk, microbes don’t grow and milk remains to preserve from deterioration, ultimately increasing the shelf life of milk.
How does an Air-Cooled Milk Process Chiller Different from Water Cooled Milk Process Chiller?
An Air-Cooled Milk Process Chiller discharges heat from a system through ambient air. Air-cooled has a lower cost of maintenance. It requires no mechanical force to dissipate heat outside.
While a water-cooled releases heat from the processing unit by water in the water tank. It has a high cost of maintenance as compared to the air-cooled.
Air cooled milk process chiller
Which Coolant is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
Glycol is used as a coolant inside a Milk Process Chiller. Glycol is mixed with water and Installed in a chilling unit for cooling purposes.
How to Maintain your Milk Process Chiller?
- Note the daily working of all components and maintain it
- Make sure daily Cleaning to remove dust and. debris-related perturbations.
- Use a precise glycol tank& plate-type heat exchanger for stable working.
- Select a place suitable for Installation according to ambient temperature.
What is Jacketed Milk Tank in Milk Process Chiller and How Does It Work?
A Jacketed Milk Tank is a specific feature of a Milk Process Chiller that covers a tank and prevents the unit from safety hazards. It also prevents the refrigerant from leakage and loss by covering the refrigerant tank.
Milk process chiller jacketed milk tank
How Does a Milk Process Chiller Conserve Energy During Milk Processing?
With different accessory features as:
- Variable frequency drives
- EC fan motors
- Digital compressor
A Milk Process Chiller configures an instant working with little or no time and conserves energy from consumption.
In What Way Does a Milk Process Chiller Lower the Operational Costs?
- Scroll Milk Process Chiller energy-efficient working.
- Plate-type heat exchanger requiring little or no maintenance.
- Jacketed pump that shortens refrigerant.
All the above features of the Milk Process Chiller reduce the operational costs.
What is the Redundancy Option and How does it Ensure Constant Chilling of Processed Milk?
Redundancy is the installation of an extra option. In Milk Process Chiller, the redundancy option ensures the installation of multiple refrigeration circuits.
These circuits discharge heat from milk processing instantly and ensure constant cooling of milk.
Why did you Choose a Milk Process Chiller for Your Application?
Milk Process Chiller is chosen preferably as it:
- Preserve milk from deterioration
- Increase the shelf life of processed milk.
- Require lower costs of maintenance
- Cooldown pasteurizer with efficiency
Which Temperature is Best for Milk and How Milk Process Chiller Maintains It?
37°F to 38°F is the best temperature for the milk at which bacteria are under control and cannot grow.
Milk Process Chiller stabilized this temperature by executing the cooling effect through glycol coolant and refrigerant.
Which Material is used in the Manufacturing of Milk Process Chiller?
Stainless steel material is used for the manufacturing of the Milk Process Chiller.
The condenser consists of copper fins with an aluminum coating. The heat exchanger is also made of steel metal.
Stainless steel material is used for the manufacturing of the milk process chiller
How to Install your Milk Process Chiller?
- Neatly assembled all components on a galvanized steel plinth and test all before delivery.
- Pre-check all components before installation.
- Install it in a specific place suitable for best performance or near pasteurizer.
- Divert the milk ling to plinth mounted PHE and run power to the unit.
- Switch on the power and start working.
How to Size a Milk Process Chiller for a Specific Application?
- Make contact with an expert to size an air-cooled or water-cooled Milk Process Chiller according to environmental conditions.
- Check out the cooling capacity required by your application or the quantity of milk you want to process.
- Make an insight about your budget and size accordingly.
How can you Troubleshoot Problems Face by your Milk Process Chiller?
- If a Milk Process Chiller is not providing enough cooling. Check the refrigerant piping or leakage and repair it.
- Check out the power supply or voltage if your chiller continues to ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ and call a technician to sort out the problem.
- Replace impaired parts or slow processing components with a new one for efficient working.
Milk process chiller refrigerant piping checking
Which Accessory Components Installed for a Milk Process Chiller?
Refrigeration Heat Recovery:
RHR unit Installation makes the performance more efficient. It ensures the absorption of heat from the heated refrigerant and prevents it from being lost in the environment.
A precooler is a heat exchanger that releases heat from processed milk by chilled water circulation before entering the bulk tank.
How does Compressor work for a Milk Process Chiller?
A scroll compressor is used for a Milk Process Chiller. It performs an energy-efficient performance for it.
It applies a compression force over refrigerant by rotation of scroll rollers so that refrigerant can circulate easily around milk tank.
The scroll compressor has few moving parts ensuring a lower cost of maintenance.
How Does a Precooler Work to Save Milk Process Chiller Power Consumption Costs?
A precooler is an additional device that can be used for heat exchange.
With a heat exchanger, the precooler dissipates heat from milk coming from the pasteurizer.
It precools milk before entering into the main tank and prevents the Milk Process Chiller from extra power consumption.
How can you Increase the Working Efficiency of the Milk Process Chiller?
Use of Jacketed Tank:
It helps to shorten the refrigerant piping and increase working efficiency.
Daily cleaning of all components ensures the elimination of clogging and increases working efficiency.
Efficient Plate Type Heat Exchanger:
It requires little or no maintenance with easy cleaning and increases working efficiency.
Milk process chiller chemical cleaning
What are Some Leading Applications of Milk Process Chiller?
Milk Process Chiller is used for different applications as the Fermentation industry, yogurt production, and ice-cream manufacturing, etc.
How Does a Plate Type Milk Process Chiller Execute Cooling Effect for Milk?
Plate type Milk Process Chiller consists of the heat exchanger.
Glycol solution is Installed that runs on one side of the plate, while on the other side milk runs.
Heat is exchanged and milk gets ultimate cooling from plate type exchanger.
How Does a Milk Process Chiller Reduce Refrigerant Loss?
Milk Process Chiller prevents the refrigerant from loss by using a jacketed milk tank that has reduced the need for the long-running refrigerant.
A Jacketed tank configures cooling inside the tank. It requires small-sized refrigerant piping preventing these from any damage and leakage loss.
It also saves operating costs and prevents the environment from chemical addiction.
Which Type of Heat Exchanger is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
Plate and Frame type heat exchanger is used for a Milk Process Chiller.
It is an energy-efficient, corrosion-resistant heat exchanger that configures heat exchange between the refrigerant and pasteurized milk.
A plate and frame type heat exchanger also lowers the costs of maintenance by making an easy cleaning of its components.
What Is Circulatory System in a Milk Process Chiller?
Milk Process Chiller produces a cooling for processed milk through the circulatory system.
Refrigerant continues to circulate inside the unit, dissipate heat outside the system and move again to induce a cooling effect. This is called the circulatory system.
Which Refrigerant is used for a Milk Process Chiller?
R-404a is used as a refrigerant in Milk Processing Chiller. It is made of three ingredients.
The basic purpose to install this refrigerant is to exchange heat from milk processing machines and processed milk.R-404a regulates the low or medium temperature of the processing machine.
How do Fan Motor and Hot Gas Bypass Work for a Milk Process Chiller?
The fan motor is attached to the condenser unit and configures a cooling effect by blowing chilled air over the condenser and dissipating heat from the refrigerant.
Hot gas bypass regulates the temperature of the refrigerant according to the pressure gained from the compressor.
Milk process chiller hot gas bypass explanation