TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of centrifugal chillers for you
- Cooling capacity 200Ton to 4500Ton
- Dual stages centrifugal compressor
- With atmospheric lubrication system
- Stable operation with high efficiency evaporator&condenser
- 0-ODP R134a refrigerant
- Compact in chiller size & lighter in weight
- Energy efficiency improved and operating costs reduced
- Optimized central controlling
Your Premier Centrifugal Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Centrifugal Chillers are advanced big capacity refrigeration chillers that widely used in both industrial and commercial applications.
TopChiller is a professional centrifugal chiller designer, manufacturer, and supplier in China over decades-years’ of experience.
Generally, a centrifugal chiller is composed of a centrifugal refrigeration compressor, evaporator, condenser, main motor, air extraction and recovery device, lubrication system, control cabinet, and starting cabinet.
As a leader of centrifugal chiller company, TopChiller provides a wide range of centrifugal chiller cooling capacity from 200ton up to 4500ton to meet all your requirements.
High-quality centrifugal chiller designed at TopChiller features outstanding advantages including:
1. Energy efficiency centrifugal compressor is a two-stage compressor, in which the main shaft of high-strength alloy, closed impeller of high-strength aluminum alloy material and high-precision gear are used. The bearing adopts the nonflat bearing of high-strength ball/roller bearing, so it is not afraid of the emergency stop of the compressor. The start-up interval can be shortened to 10 minutes, and the bearing life can reach 80000 hours.
2. The high-efficiency condenser of centrifugal chiller is divided into two parts: the upper part and the lower part. A guide plate is set in the middle to guide the liquid refrigerant to the edge of the shell, which can greatly improve the heat exchange efficiency of the lower half of the copper tube. For large tonnage units, this design is very effective, which can reduce the condensation temperature by about 0.5 ℃ ~ 1 ℃.
3. Centrifugal chiller is using a falling film evaporator. the refrigerant entering the evaporator is sprayed down and up by the heat exchange tube array. Liquid refrigerant forms a film on the tube wall and flows downward, so it is also called a falling film evaporator.
Because only a layer of liquid refrigerant film is covered on the surface of the heat exchange tube, the heat transfer effect is excellent.use the refrigerant circulating pump as the refrigerant throttling device from the economizer to the evaporator.
At the same time, draw out the liquid refrigerant at the bottom of the evaporator for recycling, so as to improve the refrigerant supply above the tube array in the evaporator and ensure that all the copper tubes can cover the liquid refrigerant.
The unit does not need to correct the level accurately. Only for general positioning, the evaporator can play a normal and efficient function.
There is only a small amount of liquid refrigerant at the bottom of the evaporator, so the refrigerant filling volume of the unit is low, which meets the environmental protection requirements.
After a large amount of refrigerant evaporates, the lubricating oil is concentrated at the bottom of the evaporator, where the return pump can smoothly extract the oil and return it to the oil tank of the compressor.
4. Economizer, oil cooler, and return oil heat exchanger used in the Centrifugal chiller.
The application of the three in one technology of economizer, oil cooler and return oil heat exchanger improves the effective separation of medium pressure saturated flash gas and medium pressure saturated liquid refrigerant produced by the system operation in the economizer.
After separation, the medium pressure saturated flash steam is led into the compressor to complete the secondary compression.
The oil-rich liquid refrigerant from the evaporator is heated into refrigerant vapor and oil in the economizer and then returned to the compressor oil tank.
The high-temperature refrigerant oil from the compressor enters the economizer to cool to proper oil temperature, and then it is injected into the parts to be lubricated by the compressor.
5.Heat recovery function of our Centrifugal chiller
The heat recovery centrifugal chiller can effectively heat domestic hot water or production process hot water through specially designed heat recovery device, which can not only realize the utilization of waste heat, reduce the heat pollution of condensation heat to the environment, but also reduce the operation cost and noise of cooling tower.
6. Our centrifugal chiller has full protection functions, these protections will carry out over-voltage, under-voltage, three-phase imbalance, and under reverse phase protection for the power supply provided by the client to the unit. And the centrifugal chiller has more than 30 protection functions.
7. Multiple anti-surge functions
The centrifugal chiller has advanced multiple anti-surge functions and adopts a combination of prevention, control, and alarm so that the centrifugal chiller can meet the customer’s cooling demand within the safe operating range.
Prevention – through the accurate calculation of the surge curve, when the centrifugal chiller operation approaches the surge curve, the chiller unit will automatically adjust the state.
Control – adjust the operation status in a time when the unit surge is detected to effectively control the surge.
Alarm – if the centrifugal chiller surge lasts for a period of time, it will alert the customer in the form of an alarm and perform a shutdown action.
Our centrifugal chillers are also with advanced temperature controlling system including:
The centrifugal water chiller of TopChiller company is equipped with advanced microcomputer controller, adopts double CPU core components, and has an operating speed of only 0.25ms for executing 1K words program, so as to ensure the safe and stable operation of the centrifugal water chiller.
2. Human-friendly Interface
The touch screen of our centrifugal chiller has its own storage space and high response speed, so users can master the complete operation status of the centrifugal chiller in real-time.
The intuitive operation screen can be used for English language selection, and the centrifugal chiller operation and setting can be carried out only by clicking the screen.
3.PID control function
The microcomputer controller of centrifugal chiller adopts the advanced PID control function to automatically adjust the unit load according to the whole value of the cold water outlet temperature and the target temperature so that the water temperature can reach the demand in the shortest time, and the water temperature can be stabilized within ± 0.2 ℃ of the target temperature.
4. Our centrifugal chiller has reserved user connection point
The control points of the cooling tower fan, cooling water pump, and freezing water pump shall be reserved for the user so that the fan and water pump are controlled by the chiller unit, and the user system structure is optimized.
The centrifugal chiller is reserved with an alarm output point for a remote alarm display. A central monitoring connection point (RS-485 interface) is reserved so that the centrifugal chiller can be seamlessly connected to the building monitoring system.
If you are looking for high quality and durable centrifugal chiller, you are coming to the right price.
We are designing and manufacturing high-quality centrifugal chillers to support your business.
|Centrifugal Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Condenser||Water Flow Rate||m³/h||352||393||426||465||499||572||645||716||791||865||933||986||1071|
|Water Pressure Drop||kPa||72||86||86||86||86||95||95||120||120||120||120||120||85|
|Evaporator||Water Flow Rate||m³/h||303||338||366||400||429||492||555||615||680||744||802||847||920|
|Water Pressure Drop||kPa||70||80||80||80||80||91||91||116||116||116||116||116||76|
|Centrifugal Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Condenser||Water Flow Rate||m³/h||1143||1217||1290||1360||1431||1506||1582||1656||1729||1798||1867||1919||1971|
|Water Pressure Drop||kPa||85||85||85||85||105||105||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|Evaporator||Water Flow Rate||m³/h||983||1046||1109||1169||1230||1295||1360||1423||1487||1546||1605||1649||1694|
|Water Pressure Drop||kPa||76||76||76||76||95||95||95||95||95||95||95||95||95|