TopChiller can design and manufacture all types of brine chillers for you
- Cooling capacity from 18KW to 220KW
- Temperature controlling range +7℃ to -35℃
- Air-cooled chiller & water-cooled chiller available
- Scroll type and screw type compressor available
- Anti-corrosion design against corrosivity of brine
- Economical design with low operation cost
- High energy efficiency with durable quality
- Easy installation and convenient maintenance
Your Professional Brine Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier Over 20 Years
A brine chiller is one kind of low-temperature chiller or low-temperature cooling system specially designed and manufactured for cooling brine.
TopChiller® is a professional brine chiller supplier and manufacturer with over 20 years of experience.
In brine chiller circulation, brine works as a common fluid used in large chiller or refrigeration system installations for the transport of heat from place to place.
For brine chiller, brine as the coolant is used because the addition of salt to water lowers the freezing temperature of the solution and the heat transport efficiency can be greatly enhanced for the comparatively low cost of the material.
At a concentration of 23.3%, the freezing point of NaCl brine is lowered to -21°C and that of CaCl2 brine down to -35°C At 15.5°C saturated sodium chloride brine is 26.4% salt by weight (100-degree SAL). At 0°C brine can only hold 26.3% salt.
In a word, a brine chiller uses brine as the circulation coolant to realize low-temperature heat removal and finish the heat transfer process.
Brine chiller manufactured by TopChiller having markable features and advantages including:
1. High-efficiency scroll type or screw compressor based on different working conditions,
2. The anti-corrosion brine water loop to stand against corrosivity of brine solution with
3. Microprocessor Controller provides precise temperature control and complete protection devices.
4. Energy-saving, easy installation, and operation, low maintenance cost to save the owner’s money and time.
Brine chillers are widely used to preserve vegetables, fish, and meat, in a process known as brining (now less popular than historically).
With 20 years of manufacturing experience, we ensure the best quality and smooth running of the brine chiller plant.
Brine chiller designed and manufactured from TopChiller wins its high reputation in the market due to quality consciousness, close supervision, punctuality in delivery, soft behavior with the clients, and prompt after-sales services.
If you have any inquiries about brine chiller, please send your detailed requirements to get the best price now.
|Brine Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power Source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Evaporator||Type||Shell and tube (SS plate heat exchanger)|
|Condenser||Type||Water cooled type shell and tube|
|Safety protection devices||Inner thermostat for compressor motor, unit overload relay, high and low pressure switch, freeze protection thermostat, reverse phase protection relay, discharge gas thermostat, flow switch|
|The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:|
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling water inlet/outlet temperature 25℃/30℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specifications without further notice.