TopChiller can design and manufacture all models of anodizing & plating chillers for you
- Plating &Anodizing chiller capacity from 1 Ton to 80 Ton
- Programmable smart temperature controller
- SS plate evaporator&non-ferrous construction
- Solenoid valve&electronic hot gas by-pass valve
- Built-in stainless steel material water pump
- Energy-saving and high cooling efficiency
- Easy operation and low maintenance cost
- For cooling all anodizing & plating processes
Your Professional Plating &Anodizing Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
Anodizing chiller is an industrial process cooling chiller mainly used for Chromic Acid Anodizing, Type II Commercial Anodizing, Type III Hard Coat Anodizing, Titanium Anodizing, Impregnation, and Chromate Anodizing,Metal Coating, Hardware Manufacturing, Surface Finishing, and other Anodizing&Plating applications.
TopChiller is a professional plating & anodizing chillers supplier and manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We have all types of plating & anodizing chillers including: air cooled chiller and water cooled chiller are both available.
As we know, there is much boring heat produced during the process of anodizing process, the heat will make the anodizing liquid at a high temperature, then affect production efficiency and destroy product quality.
The complete line of palting & anodizing chillers manufactured by TopChiller is designed to maintain the proper temperature while removing the heat to keep the rectifier and tanks cool throughout the entire process.
TopChiller diverse full line of anodizing chillers includes an air-cooled chiller and water-cooled chiller, stainless steel or brazed plate heat exchanger, chemical pumps as well as a full line of custom pump tank systems that can be equipped with plate and frame heat exchangers to isolate your bath from the coolant.
The features and advantages of plating &anodizing chiller manufactured by TopChiller include:
Nonferrous water circuit construction, Energy-efficient, and reliable scroll compressor, R407C and R410A “ozone-friendly” refrigerant designs, air-cooled chiller, and water-cooled chiller for your option.
Having a properly functioning anodizing cooling system will go a long way in the performance of your metal finishing process.
Most applications of our anodizing chiller include anodizing, plating, and metal coating industries or processes.
As we know, temperature control is an important aspect of the anodizing, plating, and metal finishing processes, most applications are chromic acid anodizing commercial anodizing, hard coat anodizing, titanium anodizing, and impregnation.
Anodizing and plating chillers manufactured by TopChiller are widely used in below applications:
Zinc Plating: Alkaline cyanide, Alkaline non-cyanide,Chloride zinc,Zinc alloy,Zinc cobalt,Zinc nickel.
Chrome Plating:Hexavalent chromium,Trivalent chromium.
Nickel Plating:Watts,Nickel sulfamate,All-chloride,Sulfate-chloride,All-sulfate,Hard nickel,Black nickel.
If you are looking for a suitable anodizing chiller, but do not know which type of anodizing chiller is correct for your application?
Or if you need a water cooling system for your anodizing/plating plant and process? You are coming to the right place, TopChiller is your best choice for anodizing chiller.
Anodizing chillers from TopChiller may be utilized when there are several applications in one location that require cooling.
Please contact our application engineering staff to obtain a free consultation of your water cooling and anodizing chiller needs.
Anodizing Chiller is an outstanding cooling source that controls the immense heat produced during the anodizing process. This heat is necessary to be removed for ensuring even oxidation.
For achieving optimal anodizing temperature, both water-cooled and air-cooled varieties are available. A thermal regulatory device helps detect the temperature changes occurring inside the anodizing vessel.
Anodizing Chiller manufactured by TopChiller has various essential components that help deliver efficient cooling performance and easy operation. These include a compressor, pump, PLC display, solenoid valve, and hot gas bypass valve. It also has a built-in thermometer, filter, evaporator, and steel reservoir.
Different applications of an Anodizing Chiller available at TopChiller are titanium anodizing, chromate anodizing, and type 1 chromic acid anodizing. Moreover, it is also valuable for impregnation, type 2 commercial anodizing and type 3 hard coat anodizing.
TopChiller has been launching modern and efficient anodizing cooling equipment for the last 20 years to satisfy your industrial anodizing cooling needs.
You can visit our website to see our catalog, specifications, and shipping details. You can talk to our sales engineer to get more information on the Anodizing Chiller and get it at your doorstep.
TopChiller team can help you customize your Anodizing Chiller according to the requirements of your industrial applications.
Features and Advantages:
Anodizing Chiller fabricated by TopChiller comes with a wide range of qualities and advantages, some of which are:
- It has non-ferrous construction and an optional electronic bypass valve for hot gas, which gives it a high cooling capacity. The access panels are easy to remove, and a condenser regulating valve is already installed.
- A solid-state pump motor is also installed with overload protection to ensure system and process safety. Moreover, a brazed or steel plate evaporator is also fitted with a copper pipe.
- It also has high-efficiency air inlet filters that can be cleaned easily for improved cooling system maintenance. A powder-coated cabinet and stainless steel pump are also part of its construction.
- A Programmable Logic Controller is installed for easy and efficient operation. It also has a solenoid valve and aluminum tank level gauge. This gauge features a built-in thermometer to check the temperature values and figure out any significant fluctuations timely.
- It contains a dryer or an oversized refrigerant filter. An extra-large reservoir is also included in the system and features stainless steel construction for preventing rust and corrosion problems.
- Image Gallery
- Data Sheet
- Main Parts
|Anodizing Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
|Anodizing Chiller Technical Specifications|
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m³)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Why TopChiller is Your Reliable Anodizing Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier In China?
Anodizing Chiller-The Ultimate FAQ Guide by TopChiller.
- What is an Anodizing Chiller?
- What is the Working Principle of Anodizing Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of Anodizing Chiller?
- What are the Advantages of Anodizing Chiller?
- What are the Features of Anodizing Chiller?
- What Material is used for the Production of Anodizing Chiller?
- What are the Applications of Anodizing Chiller?
- What are the Types of Anodizing Chiller?
- What is the Purpose of Anodizing Chiller?
- Can you Customize your Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Install your Anodizing Chiller?
- What type of Environment is Required for the Installation of your Anodizing Chiller?
- Which is the Precise Anodizing Chiller for your Application?
- What is the Method of Changing Air Filter of Anodizing Chiller?
- What Type of Anodizing and Plating Processes uses an Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Choose the Right Sized Anodizing Chiller for your Application?
- What is the Best Place for Installing an Anodizing Chiller?
- What Type of Safety Devices is installed in an Anodizing Chiller?
- What is the Difference Between an Air Cooled and Water Cooled Anodizing Chiller?
- What Type of Refrigerant is used in Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Maintain your Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Trouble Shoot your Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Determine the Cooling Capacity of Anodizing Chiller?
- What to Expect from the Manufacturer while Purchasing your Anodizing Chiller?
- What Type of Compressors are used in Anodizing Chiller?
- What is the Function of Condenser in Anodizing Chiller?
- How to Level up the Efficiency of Anodizing Chiller?
- How an Anodizing Chiller Regulates the Temperature of your Anodizing Process?
- What is The Function of Expansion Valve in Anodizing Chiller?
- What Makes an Anodizing Chiller Durable?
- What are The Power Requirements of an Anodizing Chiller?
- What is The Role of Anodizing Chiller in a Chemical Industry?
- Is Anodizing Chiller is Environmentally Friendly?
- How to Store your Anodizing Chiller When Not in use?
What is an Anodizing Chiller?
Anodizing Chiller is a process refrigeration system that is used to remove the heat produced at the time of Anodizing process.
Anodizing process (electrochemical process) generates a lot of heat and it is necessary to remove that heat from the system.
It has very high functionality against unwanted heat generated at the time of anodizing. An Anodizing Chiller can be an air-based or water-based cooling system.
The condensation process tells if it’s water-cooled or air-cooled. An Anodizing Chiller is specialized in the dissipation of heat from all types of anodizing processes for proper oxidation.
Energy-saving anodizing chiller
What is the Working Principle of Anodizing Chiller?
The working of an Anodizing Chiller is quite simple. You can install an air condensed or water condensed chilling system for the removal of heat from the anodizing solution.
The anodizing solution circulates alongside vessels through the chiller. The refrigerant in liquid form is then circulated outside vessels.
The coolant starts flowing when the regulatory valves are opened. When the required cooling is reached, these valves are closed to prevent overcooling.
After cooling the process the heated refrigerant is returned to start for the next round.
What are the Main Components of Anodizing Chiller?
Let’s have a look at our high-quality Anodizing Chiller from the below video:
Anodizing Chiller is composed of four main parts:
- An Evaporator
It is used to collect all the heat from the process and resends the refrigerant through the chiller to attain the required cooling level.
- A Compressor
The compressor of an Anodizing Chiller is used to compress the low-pressure vapor from refrigerant and compresses it into high-pressure gas.
- A Condenser
A condenser of an Anodizing Chiller is used for removing the heat from the system to the environment in the form of water or air.
- Metering Device
This is the complete system of valves that are used to reduce the temperature and pressure of the refrigerant before it enters the evaporator.
Anodizing chiller explosion proof compressor
What are the Advantages of Anodizing Chiller?
The following advantages of Anodizing Chiller make it famous:
- It is great protection for your equipment as it reduces the heat factor and makes it durable.
- Anodizing Chiller does not continuously take out water from a municipal source instead the water is taken out into the sewer system.
- This system of circulation of water in chillers saves money on the utility bills for water and sewer.
- It provides the most impactful cooling level. On the dependence of its size, an Anodizing Chiller can provide 180,000 to 18,000,000 BTUs of cooling per hour.
That’s why it is ideal for large industrial spaces as standard air conditioners do not provide that much cooling.
What are the Features of Anodizing Chiller?
Some outstanding features of an Anodizing Chiller are as follow:
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Non-Ferrous manufacturing
- Air inlet features are easy to clean
- For excellent cooling capacity control, an optional hot gas bypass valve is provided
- Built-in thermometer with aluminum tank level gauge
- Solid-state pump motor with overload protection
- Large-sized stainless steel reservoir
- Oversized refrigerant drier filter
- Powdered coated cabinet with stainless steel pump
- Liftoff panels that are easy to remove
- Brazed plated/steel evaporator with copper piping
- Pre-mounted regulating valve for condenser water
- Completely tested and reliable equipment
- Easy to use
- Solenoid valve
Anodizing chiller programmable logic controller
What Material is used for the Production of Anodizing Chiller?
In an air cool condenser copper pipes are used for refrigerant flow and air fins are made for the airflow.
Each condenser has different material and efficiency, cost. The most common material in a condenser is copper, nickel, stainless steel, and ferrite stainless steel.
Stainless galvanized steel is used for making the panels of the Anodizing Chiller. A water-cooled chiller uses a fiber sheet that can be used to make the cooling tower.
The expansion valve is made up of titanium material. Copper and silver windings can be used in compressors but the best is copper because of its efficiency.
What are the Applications of Anodizing Chiller?
It is a kind of process chiller. Some applications of an Anodizing Chiller are as follow:
- Commercial anodizing processes
- Chromatic anodizing processes
- Hard coat anodizing process
- Titanium anodizing
What are the Types of Anodizing Chiller?
There are two main types of Anodizing Chiller, these are air-cooled and water-cooled Anodizing Chiller each type has its advantage and features.
The water-cooled is efficient provided that a fresh water supply system is available and the air-cooled is good where water is an issue but the environment is not an issue.
The Anodizing Chiller can also be categorized into reciprocating, centrifugal, screw-driven, and absorption chiller.
Screw-driven anodizing chiller
What is the Purpose of Anodizing Chiller?
The purpose of Anodizing Chiller is to remove the heat that is generated by the process of anodizing.
Anodizing is a process used to change the outer surface of the metal with a fine finishing instead of coating it with both air and water-cooled chiller that can be used for this purpose.
Because the anodizing process generates a lot of heat so must use an efficient chiller for this purpose to maintain the quality finishing of your product.
Can you Customize your Anodizing Chiller?
Anodizing Chiller is equipped with a programmable logic controller which is the brain of your Anodizing Chiller System.
Due to this, you can customize your Anodizing Chiller to be used for other applications by just only programing your PLC differently.
You don’t need any hardware changes you just have to hook up a PLC programming device and make software changes only. No change in wiring or cabling is required.
How to Install your Anodizing Chiller?
You can install your Anodizing Chiller by keeping the following things in mind:
- Unpack the unit and check that all parts are as per the list attached with the equipment. In case of any deficiency or damage to manufacture or supplier in writing and on the telephone.
- Place the unit on a pedestal constructed for this purpose the pedestal should be properly leveled.
- Fix the unit on a pedestal to secure the unit with the help of nuts and bolts.
- Now install all the pipes and hoses, all the pipes are written with are reference designation at the end always connect the pipes to the proper port.
- Make electrical connections as prescribed in the manufacturer manual.
- Connect with earthling connection the equipment.do not bypass this point otherwise damage to equipment and or injury to the person may occur.
Anodizing chiller water pipe installation
What type of Environment is Required for the Installation of your Anodizing Chiller?
You need to look for the appropriate environment for the installation of an Anodizing Chiller.
Must consider following things in your mind while inspecting the proper environment for setting your chiller:
- The installation site must be having an open area.
- The environment must be free from dirt and pollution.
- The installation area must have all the proper safety equipment.
- The heightened area is recommended for the easy entrance of cranes.
- The site must have proper water and power source for your Anodizing Chiller.
- It should have a proper ventilation system.
- There should not be harmful things near the installation site.
Which is the Precise Anodizing Chiller for your Application?
To choose the right Anodizing Chiller, you need to consider the following points:
- Choose the Anodizing Chiller according to the needs and requirements of your anodizing industry.
- Calculate the exact size of the chiller for your working site.
- Look for the dealer and manufacturer that provides a high-quality chiller on a low budget.
- You can take advice from experts in this field to choose the exact Anodizing Chiller for your application.
- Check the specifications and features of your chiller, if they are capable of bearing the load of your anodizing process.
What is the Method of Changing Air Filter of Anodizing Chiller?
You can change the air filter of an Anodizing Chiller by using the following steps:
- Turn off the Anodizing Chiller and the whole system.
- Now locate the filter by removing the access panel.
- Remove the old air filter from Anodizing Chiller.
- Clean up the stand and replace the new one.
- Apply the new filter and then close the panels.
Anodizing chiller filter drier
What Type of Anodizing and Plating Processes uses an Anodizing Chiller?
Temperature control is an essential element in the process of platting and anodizing following processes require the use of plating and Anodizing Chiller:
- Zinc plating includes alkaline cyanide, alkaline non-cyanide, chloride zinc, zinc alloy, zinc cobalt, zinc nickel. The zinc plating is normally used in screws, fasteners, switches, nuts, bolts.
- Chrome plating includes hexavalent and trivalent chromium, and it is used in the brake disc, rings and piston, and aircraft components.
- Nickel plating, includes watts, nickel sultanate, aluminum chloride, sulfate chloride, aluminum sulfate, hard nickel, black nickel.
- Firearms, material handling equipment, generators, electronics, food processing machinery.
Like the nickel and zinc plating process all processes requires an efficient cooling system to ensure top quality product finishing.
How to Choose the Right Sized Anodizing Chiller for your Application?
You can simply determine the size of your Anodizing Chiller by following steps:
- Calculate differential temperature. Incoming water temperature(degree F)-Required water temperature Degree F)
- Calculate BTU/hour gallons per hour*8.33*T degree F
- Calculate tons of cooling = BTU/hr. ÷ 12,000
- Oversize the chiller by 20% Ideal Size in Tons = BTU Tons x0.2
- You have the exact size for your need.
2 tons anodizing chiller
What is the Best Place for Installing an Anodizing Chiller?
The best place for installing an Anodizing Chiller is a ventilated area with the availability of all necessary connections for Anodizing Chiller.
The installation site must fulfill all the requirements and instructions mentioned in the manual of your equipment.
What Type of Safety Devices is installed in an Anodizing Chiller?
Following the type of safety devices that could be installed in an Anodizing Chiller:
- Fuses on all circuits to control the current in the circuit.
- Thermal overload protection relay on the compressor, And pump motor fan motor.
- Anti-freezing thermostat.
- The time delay circuit protects from surge current.
- Low and high-pressure cutoff switches.
- Oil safety switch.
- Flow switch in compressor and chiller lines.
- The refrigerant detector in the plant room with alarms.
- A low refrigerant alarm connected with pressure cut out.
- Plant room over-temperature detector with alarms.
- Fire alarm system.
- Sight glass on moisture absorber.
- Compressor oil sight glass.
- Compressor low-level alarm connected with oil safety switch.
What is the Difference Between an Air Cooled and Water Cooled Anodizing Chiller?
Both air-cooled and water-cooled chillers can be used as an Anodizing Chiller.
The main difference between a water-cooled and air-cooled Anodizing Chiller is that both air-cooled and water-cooled chiller uses the air as a medium for heat transfer of heat from the process to the environment.
But the water-cooled chiller is having a cooling tower that uses a humid air stream (ambient air and water spray).
While the air-cooled Anodizing Chiller is using normal ambient air the water-cooled chiller is an efficient and cheaper Anodizing Chiller with the disadvantage of high power consumption.
Air cooled anodizing chiller
What Type of Refrigerant is used in Anodizing Chiller?
Your Anodizing Chiller requires very precise temperature control in the process control. It is essential for the finishing of the end product of the anodizing process.
This depends on an efficient PLC system and choosing the right refrigerant for your chiller so the types of refrigerant that can be used are R22, R407c, 134a, 404A, 410A.
While choosing refrigerant for your Anodizing Chiller must select an environmentally friendly Refrigerant.
Anodizing chiller refrigerant
How to Maintain your Anodizing Chiller?
The in-time maintenance of the system enhances its life and makes your system work properly with its maximum efficiency.
There are two types of maintenance practices that are involved. These are preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
Preventive maintenance of Anodizing Chiller may include the general cleaning and dusting of equipment changing of lubrication oil greasing and calibration of equipment.
Corrective maintenance must be carried out by the qualified technician following the instructions in the manufacturer manuals.
You can maintain your Anodizing Chiller by following instructions accordingly.
How to Trouble Shoot your Anodizing Chiller?
Following are some faults with their causes that may occur during the anodizing process due to your Anodizing Chiller.
Color variations from load to load
Coating thickness varies in above than 3 micrometers.
Check for electrical contacts, Maintain bath chemistry, and control bath temperature.
Less anodizing voltage, High bath temperature, high sulfuric acid, and high dissolved aluminum
Increase anodizing voltages, lower bath temperature, lower, sulfuric acid, and raise dissolved aluminum.
High anodizing voltage, low bath temperature, low sulfuric acid, low dissolved aluminum
Decrease anodizing voltages, increase bath temperature, increase sulfuric acid, increase dissolved aluminum.
Non-uniform air agitation, Poor temperature control
Provide air agitation from underneath and along the entire length of workload, ensure heating coils are placed uniformly, and check the thermostat.
Anodizing chiller troubleshooting
How to Determine the Cooling Capacity of Anodizing Chiller?
To determine the cooling capacity of an Anodizing Chiller, divide the Q(BTUs per hour) by 12000 (the number of BTUs in one-ton cooling capacity).
This will show the chiller capacity required to manage the heat of the anodizing process.
The value of Q can be determined by the following formula:
What to Expect from the Manufacturer while Purchasing your Anodizing Chiller?
While going to buy an Anodizing Chiller you can expect the following from the manufacturer.
- Visit different manufacturers and get a quotation and the facility they offer you.
- Is the manufacturer offering the after-sale service for your Anodizing Chiller?
- How much equipment warranty period your manufacturer is offering.
- Is the warranty include a compressor warranty and for how much.
- Always go for the Anodizing Chiller which fulfills your requirement. Your manufacturer may offer any other product. This may be substandard and the manufacturer wants to sell to clear his stock. So be cunning.
- Also, check that manufacturer is providing home delivery service or not.
What Type of Compressors are used in Anodizing Chiller?
Finishing of the product in the anodizing industry is of great importance and it depends on the cooling system being used in the anodizing process.
The heart of your cooling system or Anodizing Chiller is the compressor. The compressor must be Rotary Hermetic type. A compromising compressor should not be used in the Anodizing Chiller.
It may spoil your end anodized process. The Rotary hermetic type compressor has a slightly high cost but it gives an excellent finishing to your product.
Which will increase your business and the initial cost does not matter.
Anodizing chiller rotary hermetic compressor
What is the Function of Condenser in Anodizing Chiller?
Both water-cooled and air-cooled condensers can be used in Anodizing Chiller the compressor is installed alongside the vessel containing the electrolytic fluid.
A fluid refrigerant is circulated through a metal finishing chiller which circulates through condensation to cool anodizing process the warm refrigerant is sent back to the chillier to repeat the loop.
The function of a condenser in the Anodizing Chiller is to transfer heat from anodizing vessel to and throw it into any other medium like water or air.
How to Level up the Efficiency of Anodizing Chiller?
Most of the Anodizing Chillers are not being operated efficiently which makes the chiller cost-effective to reduce the electricity charges the chiller should be operated efficiently.
The following steps will uplevel the efficiency of your Anodizing Chiller.
- By performing timely corrective and preventive maintenance of your Anodizing Chiller will increase efficiency.
- The gauges or other equipment which requires calibration should be calibrated well in time.
- Keep all the electrical parameters must be within safe operating limits.
How an Anodizing Chiller Regulates the Temperature of your Anodizing Process?
The temperature changes in the anodizing vessel are monitored by the regulatory system.
When the heat in the anodizing vessel is increased from a predetermined level the regulatory valve will be open manually or automatically to allow the coolant to flow through the condenser and cool the vessel.
When the predetermined temperature is achieved the valves are closed again.
What is The Function of Expansion Valve in Anodizing Chiller?
Mostly three types of valves are being used in an Anodizing Chiller.
These are Thermal expansion valves, electronics expansion valves, and thermostatic expansion valves.
All of these works are different but their function is almost the same.
The expansion valve or expansion device is used in Anodizing Chiller to control the amount of refrigerant that passes between the condenser and evaporator.
It works to varying flow based on cooling load.
Anodizing chiller expansion valve
What Makes an Anodizing Chiller Durable?
The Durability of an Anodizing Chiller can be improved by keeping in mind the following steps:
- Taking Daily Notes
The first point is to maintain a logbook and record all the events that took place daily. It also should include all the history of your Anodizing Chiller and all calibration records may also be included.
- Treat Condenser Water
One of the biggest risks to your Anodizing Chiller is corrosion, so must treat the water to avoid corrosion.
- Keep All the Tubes Clean
All the tubes and pipes must be cleaned periodically to remove any blockage or detect any ruptured pipe.
- Adjust Flow Rate
The flow rate should be adjusted as per the manufacturer’s manual.
- Check Refrigerant Level
Check the level of coolant should not be too high or too low.
- Analyze Compressor Oil
Analyze the quality of compressor oil replace oil if it is not up to the required standard.
What are The Power Requirements of an Anodizing Chiller?
The electrical power required for the Anodizing Chiller is 230volts/110 volts with a frequency of 5o Hz/60 Hz.
The power consumption may differ from model to model. The power supply used to power the Anodizing Chiller must be stable for the smooth operation of the chiller.
To stop any fluctuations in the supply you may use a heavy-duty stabilizer for stylized voltages.
What is The Role of Anodizing Chiller in a Chemical Industry?
The Anodizing Chiller is used in chemical industries for the process of anodizing, electroplating, corrosion treatment. The Anodizing Chiller plays an important role in the chemical industry.
It is used to regulate the temperature of the anodizing process taking place in large-scale chemical industries.
Is Anodizing Chiller is Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, the Anodizing Chiller is environmentally friendly because it does not pollute the environment and badly affects the environment.
It uses environmentally friendly refrigerants and ensures noise-free operation. All of its components are composed of high-quality material.
How to Store your Anodizing Chiller When Not in use?
While storing the Anodizing Chiller when it is not in use, the following procedure may be followed:
- Clean your Anodizing Chiller properly.
- Drain the oil from the compressor if you are going for long-term storage.
- Drain coolant from the pipes. Clean all the pipes and hoses properly.
- Do not keep the chiller upside down.